Our objective is to provide practical, realistic suggestions and expert advice to most business solutions. Our Experienced consultants take the time to understand the goals and objectives of your business before they discuss any technology solutions. Consult with us.
- Easy to understand
- Thorough assessment
- We understand your market
- We understand budgets
- Skilled and qualified
- Live Interaction
What we offer
Careful analysis of consumer wants and needs coupled with strategic execution. A methodology that marries targeted marketing goals
Our technology consultancy services are tailored to meet your specific needs. Examples of how we can work with your organization including technology health checks, project management Documentation and publications.
Why ICT Consultancy?
Information and communication technologies (ICT) have become critical business tools, essential in any workplace, educational or entertainment environment. Increasingly these technologies offer flexibility. To get the most out of ICT, and to make them work effectively, efficiently and flexibly, you need to understand the strategy, the design from the start and implementation alongside the construction or refurbishment of these technologies.
Macrosource has a specialist team of consultants, skilled and qualified in various technologies and methodologies, experienced in the construction process, and able to deliver the best combination of technologies.
- To suggest a workable solution to a problem.
- To show how it can integrate into your established business processes.
- To provide a working, scalable solution as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
- Help provide advice on applications for grants, loans and match funding to assist in affording the solution
Macrosource ICT Healthcheck will help you answer questions including:
- What should our technology priorities be?
- Is our data safe?
- How much should we spend?
- What are our technical options and solutions?
- When should we replace our computers?
- Do we use our existing technology effectively and productively?
- Where can we get good value technical support?
- How do we develop a technology Strategy?
- Exactly what is cloud computing and are we really ready to migrate?